Infuse personality, inspiration, and fun into the notion of data, technology and the cloud, by leveraging art as a medium to humanize and drive an emotional connection with Oracle’s OpenWorld conference attendees, and encourage social conversation and sharing.
We brought “the cloud” to life through an innovative art installation designed to evoke the freedom, safety and security of the cloud – the brand’s key attributes. In direct contrast to the fast-paced nature of the conference, attendees were invited to share in a moment’s reprieve, where they entered a playful and ethereal environment that provided an opportunity to both literally and figuratively float in a cloud.
- 43% of attendees who experienced our installation said the conference was better than the previous year
- 95% increase in impressions year-over-year
- 629,000,000 impressions achieved
- 61% of attendees who participated in the activation shared their experience via social media
- Oracle’s hashtag #OOW15 had an unprecedented 50% increase year-over-year
- Surpassed experiential KPI projections by 10%
- Agency was able to achieve a post-rate of 1 post every 31 minutes over the duration of the conference
- 77% of participants suggested strong likelihood to recommend conference to like-minded individuals in 2016
- Brand content library includes 57 produced videos to further promote FY16